Welcome back to school!
At the Newark Trust for Education we understand that starting school during this turbulent time can be overwhelming. In this issue of Trust Matters we include articles to help mediate the transition, insight into the concerns and recommendations of the larger Newark community, and the opportunity for you to chime in. To better understand the thoughts, questions, and concerns of the Newark community, NTE hosted an online conversation on ThoughtExchange. The feedback gathered was made public during a virtual town hall held last Tuesday and we’ve included links to the recording along with additional insights, including a summary report of the ThoughtExchange and individual reports by issue area.
IN THE NEWS
- 5 Ways to Get Structure Back Into Your Kids’ Lives
- 11 Remote Learning Truths From Parents Whose Kids Have Started School
- Back to School Planning: Checklists to Guide Parents, Guardians, and Caregivers
- Kids Can Learn to Love Learning, Even Over Zoom
- Keys to Success in Distance Learning