Have you ever visited a great school that did not have a great leader? We know that recruiting and retaining great leaders is one of the most important investments that our district can make to drive innovation in schools.
Join us for a very special Committee of Advocates event featuring nationally recognized experts as well as Newark School Principals for a lively exchange and discussion on how districts and schools attract and then retain the very best and most effective school leaders.
Our panel will feature the following distinguished guests:
- Ryan Hill, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, KIPP, New Jersey
- Vaughn Thompson, Principal, Eagle Academy
- Tanishia Williams, Principal, All Girls Academy
- Vanessa Rodriquez, Chief Talent Officer, Newark Public Schools
- Michael Moore, School Leaders Network
Do you like this page?