INFORM | ENGAGE | IGNITE
NETNavigator is the first user-friendly location-based mapping of external resources invested to support public district and public charter schools in Newark. NETNavigator is a powerful tool for funders, school leaders, program providers, and community stakeholders, that easily enables them to see just what programs and initiatives are operating, how much is being invested in each of these programs, school-by-school throughout public district and public charter schools in Newark, NJ online tool that “visualizes” external investments and other meaningful education data in support of public district and public charter schools throughout the city of Newark.
Now assisting a wide range of stakeholders in making informed investments in schools, NETNavigator allows users to:
- Search funding reports by grantmaker, school, program provider, and program area.
- Search funding by year, ward and grantmaker.
- View funding comparisons for public district and public charter schools by ward.
- Find out who else is supporting a grantee.
- Identify investment opportunities.
- Identify strategic partners.
- See external resources by ward, charter, and district schools.
FOR SCHOOL LEADERS
- Assess collective impact.
- Identify service gaps.
- Manage external relationships.
- Assess resource allocations.
- See your school in relationship to others.
- Match needs and interests to school programs.
FOR PROGRAM PROVIDERS
- Align interventions.
- Identify potential funding sources.
- Learn from and leverage previous investments.