INFORM | ENGAGE | IGNITE
The Committee of Advocates (CoA) elevates the voices participating in a vibrant community conversation about the future of public education in Newark. As a broad-based coalition of constituents committed to the core mission of the Newark Trust, the Committee of Advocates:
- Fosters and creates an inclusive infrastructure for communication and collaboration
- Generates a blame-free, solution based community culture.
- Increases the engagement of the Newark community in public education particularly individuals not typically represented.
Past CoA forums and initiatives include:
- Newark Public Schools Advisory Board Candidates’ Forum
- City of Newark Mayoral Candidates Forum
- Newark Trust Straight Talk Series
- Which way NJ? School Reform in Newark
- Young Male Achievement: The Opportunity Gap
- Uncommon Nature of the Common Core
For more information please call 973-648-0300 or e-mail email@example.com.